There seem to be packages to Berlin with airfare and hotel. Does anyone have a recommendation of the best areas of Berlin to stay? We'd like to be in the heart of things.
Best areas of Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 2 Gertie in Eastern Europe
- 3 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Eastern Europe
- 7 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 8 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 11 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 20 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 American Express
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler