Spending 6 days in Barcelona and 3 in Madrid. Any suggestions for best/worst areas? Have heard that Los Rambles can be noisy but what about the other areas Would like to be within easy walking distance of all the sights and walking streets, plazas, etc.
Best areas for apartments - Barcelona-Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 2 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 3 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Matisse at Tate
- 14 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 15 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?