Spending 6 days in Barcelona and 3 in Madrid. Any suggestions for best/worst areas? Have heard that Los Rambles can be noisy but what about the other areas Would like to be within easy walking distance of all the sights and walking streets, plazas, etc.
Best areas for apartments - Barcelona-Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 Fjords, How To?
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??