I am planning to visit France and Switzerland during the first two weeks of October, along with my husband. It is our first trip to Europe and we are intersted in scenic locations - blue skies, beautiful hills and the much raved about European countryside. As first timers we would like to check out the major local tourist attractions as well.
Would like to get suggestions on which areas would be best during october. We are not into hiking and would be travelling by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Girona and Besalau
- 4 3 nights in Paris
- 5 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 6 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 12 Greece in 15 Days
- 13 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 16 Travel WiFi - France
- 17 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 20 1 day trip from Nice
- 21 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 22 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Planning Advice!
- 25 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week