I am planning to visit France and Switzerland during the first two weeks of October, along with my husband. It is our first trip to Europe and we are intersted in scenic locations - blue skies, beautiful hills and the much raved about European countryside. As first timers we would like to check out the major local tourist attractions as well.
Would like to get suggestions on which areas would be best during october. We are not into hiking and would be travelling by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 3 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 4 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 5 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 6 SIXT car rental uk
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 9 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 12 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 15 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 16 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 17 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 18 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 19 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 22 ICELAND DAY 1
- 23 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week