I am planning to visit France and Switzerland during the first two weeks of October, along with my husband. It is our first trip to Europe and we are intersted in scenic locations - blue skies, beautiful hills and the much raved about European countryside. As first timers we would like to check out the major local tourist attractions as well.
Would like to get suggestions on which areas would be best during october. We are not into hiking and would be travelling by train.
Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 1 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Belgium
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!