I am planning to visit France and Switzerland during the first two weeks of October, along with my husband. It is our first trip to Europe and we are intersted in scenic locations - blue skies, beautiful hills and the much raved about European countryside. As first timers we would like to check out the major local tourist attractions as well.
Would like to get suggestions on which areas would be best during october. We are not into hiking and would be travelling by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 2 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 3 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 4 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 5 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 6 Train/Subway Questions
- 7 Debit card usage in Norway
- 8 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 9 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 10 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 11 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 12 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 13 Portugal - need help with planning
- 14 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 15 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 16 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 17 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 18 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 19 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 20 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 21 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 22 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 23 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week