I am planning to visit France and Switzerland during the first two weeks of October, along with my husband. It is our first trip to Europe and we are intersted in scenic locations - blue skies, beautiful hills and the much raved about European countryside. As first timers we would like to check out the major local tourist attractions as well.
Would like to get suggestions on which areas would be best during october. We are not into hiking and would be travelling by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 2 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 5 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 6 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Holiday in Austria
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 sfo to europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week