I am planning to visit France and Switzerland during the first two weeks of October, along with my husband. It is our first trip to Europe and we are intersted in scenic locations - blue skies, beautiful hills and the much raved about European countryside. As first timers we would like to check out the major local tourist attractions as well.
Would like to get suggestions on which areas would be best during october. We are not into hiking and would be travelling by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노☢《⇔ HAR24.com ⇔☢ 와와카지노
- 2 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 3 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 4 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 5 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 6 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 9 Montpellier - A few questions
- 10 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 11 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 12 Andalucia Itinerary
- 13 Trains to and from Granada
- 14 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 15 Checking email
- 16 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 17 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 18 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 19 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 20 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Vienna or Munich
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 25 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week