I am planning to visit France and Switzerland during the first two weeks of October, along with my husband. It is our first trip to Europe and we are intersted in scenic locations - blue skies, beautiful hills and the much raved about European countryside. As first timers we would like to check out the major local tourist attractions as well.
Would like to get suggestions on which areas would be best during october. We are not into hiking and would be travelling by train.
Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 6 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 7 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 Winter in Paris
- 10 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 11 I need some big advice!
- 12 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 13 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 16 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 22 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Best beach town in Italy?
- 25 Italy and Croatia