I am planning to visit France and Switzerland during the first two weeks of October, along with my husband. It is our first trip to Europe and we are intersted in scenic locations - blue skies, beautiful hills and the much raved about European countryside. As first timers we would like to check out the major local tourist attractions as well.
Would like to get suggestions on which areas would be best during october. We are not into hiking and would be travelling by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 2 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 3 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Meteora for older folk
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Athens
- 11 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 12 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 18 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 19 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week