I am planning to visit France and Switzerland during the first two weeks of October, along with my husband. It is our first trip to Europe and we are intersted in scenic locations - blue skies, beautiful hills and the much raved about European countryside. As first timers we would like to check out the major local tourist attractions as well.
Would like to get suggestions on which areas would be best during october. We are not into hiking and would be travelling by train.
Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 2 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 3 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 4 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 5 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 6 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 7 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 8 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 11 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 12 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 13 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 14 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 15 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 16 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 17 Car rental at Athens airport
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 Sea side in Italy
- 20 Single Malts
- 21 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 22 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 23 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 24 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 25 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions