Where is the best "neighborhood" to stay in a hotel in Venice? Should we stay near St. Mark's Square? We want to stay in the area where we can easily experience the best attractions w/in reasonable walking distance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 4 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 5 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 8 For art lovers in London next week
- 9 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 10 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 11 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 12 HELP! Mediolanum Forum Assago, Italy??
- 13 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 14 French Basque country
- 15 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 If Greece exits
- 18 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 19 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 20 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 21 driving loop in Normandy
- 22 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 23 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 24 Berlin Itinerary
- 25 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???