Where is the best "neighborhood" to stay in a hotel in Venice? Should we stay near St. Mark's Square? We want to stay in the area where we can easily experience the best attractions w/in reasonable walking distance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 2 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 5 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 6 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 7 Safe to Travel?
- 8 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 9 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 10 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 13 Why Not Helsinki?
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 16 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 18 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 19 8 days in Vienna in December
- 20 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 21 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 22 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 23 Car rental leaving Rome
- 24 Christmas Market and Parking
- 25 Paris Under Seige...