Where is the best "neighborhood" to stay in a hotel in Venice? Should we stay near St. Mark's Square? We want to stay in the area where we can easily experience the best attractions w/in reasonable walking distance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 5 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 Appenzell in December?
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 14 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 25 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria