Going to Rome in May. I have been perusing this site for a while and still cannot answer one question. Hotels I can find, but which area is best for us. We like to walk to everywhere including the ruins, but We very much want to be right where the night life is!!!I am sensing Campo de fiori. Maybe Delle Torre Argentina, Santa Chiara or tiziano.
Best area to stay in Rome
- 1 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 4 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 5 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 6 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 7 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 8 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 9 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 10 France: CDG to Beaune
- 11 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 12 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 13 Norway experts needed.
- 14 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 17 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Don't slight Bruges
- 20 Lucerne where to stay
- 21 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 23 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain