This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 2 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 3 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 4 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 5 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 8 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 9 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 10 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 11 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 How to get to Mallorca
- 15 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 16 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 17 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 18 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 19 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 20 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 25 HeathrowAirport to bakery