This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 Small town near Grenada?
- 4 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 5 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 6 20 free days of Europe
- 7 Rome Rental Car
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 10 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 11 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 12 Berlin restaurant recs
- 13 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 16 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 19 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Slovakia day trip
- 22 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 23 Italy for the first time
- 24 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 25 Budapest on a budget