This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 2 Is Sicily Safe?
- 3 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 4 Car rental help in Sicily
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 alItalia
- 7 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 8 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 9 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Clean up spam
- 12 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 13 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 14 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 15 Mykonos Beach Club
- 16 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 17 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 18 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 19 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 20 Visit to Engand
- 21 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 22 Trip in September
- 23 Which city order makes most sense?
- 24 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 25 London Restaurants