This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Best area to stay in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 2 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 3 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 4 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 5 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 6 Berlin: evening dining
- 7 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 8 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 9 Immigration Procedures
- 10 In Paris on my own
- 11 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 16 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 19 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 20 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Hotel in Paris
- 24 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 25 French Immersion Advice Needed