This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 4 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 11 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Towersey, London
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Biarritz family holiday
- 17 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 18 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 25 please help me plan first trip to europe