This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Best area to stay in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 2 Ghent or Paris?
- 3 Venice, just arrived
- 4 Chip and Pin
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 7 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 8 France: which maps?
- 9 first family trip to Switzerland
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 13 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 14 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 15 German Rail Pass Questions
- 16 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 17 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 18 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 19 Venice - boats on canals
- 20 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 21 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 22 What Bus/buses
- 23 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 24 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 25 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"