This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 3 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 4 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 5 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 What about Basque Country?
- 9 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Sardinia for young travellers
- 12 currency
- 13 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 21 italy itinerary request
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...