This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 2 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 3 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 4 evening of song and dance
- 5 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 6 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 7 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Scotland Highlands Help
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 13 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 14 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 15 Ravenna Mosaics
- 16 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 17 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany
- 19 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 23 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 24 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 25 Swiss: 9 day trip