This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 3 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 quickest way to Prague
- 11 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants