This forum has been so helpful planning my "Italian Holiday"........We have our length of stay set for next May, and are now looking for a place to stay for 4 nights. Would prefer a B&B or a quaint hotel....no big chains......we just don't know what area to stay in. It would be nice to have a balcony or rooftop access also. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 2 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 3 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 7 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 10 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 11 Juangfrau / mt
- 12 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 13 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 17 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 18 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 19 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 23 Germany train/bus question
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017