Which area in Paris would you recommend for staying to get a good feel of the city for a first time visitor and also be easily able to get to Gare De Nord Station and the main attractions in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 PRINTER b*g
- 2 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 6 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 17 Couscous
- 18 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 19 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 20 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 Denmark or Sweden?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Moscow Favorites
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants