Which area in Paris would you recommend for staying to get a good feel of the city for a first time visitor and also be easily able to get to Gare De Nord Station and the main attractions in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 2 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 3 Winery tours
- 4 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 5 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 6 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 7 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 8 Groupon Tours
- 9 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 10 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 11 Travel in England and Scotland
- 12 Iceland/July/2014
- 13 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 14 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 15 Your favorite London chain restaurant
- 16 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 17 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 18 Lake Maggiore?
- 19 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 20 Must do/see in Rome
- 21 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 22 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 23 Georges - Pompidou center
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Japan or Italy next spring