Which area in Paris would you recommend for staying to get a good feel of the city for a first time visitor and also be easily able to get to Gare De Nord Station and the main attractions in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Florence
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 6 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 7 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 8 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 9 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 10 First time in Italy
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 Austria
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 17 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 18 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 19 Pompeii luggage storage
- 20 Train Help
- 21 Train rides
- 22 12 days in Austria
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 25 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?