Which area in Paris would you recommend for staying to get a good feel of the city for a first time visitor and also be easily able to get to Gare De Nord Station and the main attractions in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What fresh hell is this?
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Bordeaux to Nice
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 One free day in Barcelona
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 21 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)