Which area in Paris would you recommend for staying to get a good feel of the city for a first time visitor and also be easily able to get to Gare De Nord Station and the main attractions in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 5 Whistle stop family road trip
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 8 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 9 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Appenzell in December?
- 12 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 13 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 20 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 21 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 22 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 23 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 24 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 25 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?