Which area in Paris would you recommend for staying to get a good feel of the city for a first time visitor and also be easily able to get to Gare De Nord Station and the main attractions in Paris?
Best Area to Stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Italy in October 2015
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 trip to norway
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 My notes on Greece 101
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 20 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?