We are planning to stay in Malaga for a week at the end of July. We have a young family, so although we'd like to be central, I am concerned about noise levels as pointed out by many reviewers (around Plaza de la Merced area). Any advice on where to stay so that we are close to good restaurants etc but perhaps a little quieter? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 a week in Lombardia
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 4 Wake Up Mods
- 5 Hotels in Florence
- 6 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 7 One week in London with kids
- 8 Trip in September
- 9 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 Which city order makes most sense?
- 13 favorite app for converting US $$
- 14 SNCF - low price for summer
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 20 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 21 Light weight small converter?
- 22 Positano Surprise
- 23 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 24 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?