We are planning to stay in Malaga for a week at the end of July. We have a young family, so although we'd like to be central, I am concerned about noise levels as pointed out by many reviewers (around Plaza de la Merced area). Any advice on where to stay so that we are close to good restaurants etc but perhaps a little quieter? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 2 Travelling with Vueling?
- 3 Night Bus?
- 4 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 10 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 11 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 12 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 13 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 14 seat reservations
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 Italy in a week
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Valencia Spain
- 22 Germany-Car or Train
- 23 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Andalucia Spain