We are planning to stay in Malaga for a week at the end of July. We have a young family, so although we'd like to be central, I am concerned about noise levels as pointed out by many reviewers (around Plaza de la Merced area). Any advice on where to stay so that we are close to good restaurants etc but perhaps a little quieter? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 5 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 12 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 13 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 14 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 15 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 16 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 17 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 18 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 19 3 day trip to iceland
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh