We might take a trip to London this winter or spring and want to be situated near a tube station. We have stayed at the Harrrington Hall Hotel on prior visits. We were hoping the rooms had been redone and since they have not we won't be staying there. We didn't think the beds were very comfortable. I liked that neighborhood and the proximity to Gloucester Road tube station. My husband thinks it might be better to stay in Bloomsbury but I am not convinced. I don't want to pay more than 150 pounds per night for the hotel and wouldn't mind paying less! Any suggestions?
Best Area to Stay in London?
- 1 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 2 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 3 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 4 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 5 Last monte Paris apartment
- 6 Wimpy's
- 7 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 8 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 9 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 14 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 19 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 20 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 San Lorenzo Market
- 24 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy