We might take a trip to London this winter or spring and want to be situated near a tube station. We have stayed at the Harrrington Hall Hotel on prior visits. We were hoping the rooms had been redone and since they have not we won't be staying there. We didn't think the beds were very comfortable. I liked that neighborhood and the proximity to Gloucester Road tube station. My husband thinks it might be better to stay in Bloomsbury but I am not convinced. I don't want to pay more than 150 pounds per night for the hotel and wouldn't mind paying less! Any suggestions?
Best Area to Stay in London?
- 1 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 2 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 3 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 Battlefield Tour
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 9 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 10 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 17 Edinburgh
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Refining London and Scotland
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Apartment location
- 22 portugal
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Paris trip report
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?