I am looking to stop into Granada for two nights. May arrive in afternoon around 4pm (contemplating stay one night or two nights). Then off to Malaga for 2 nights.
What would be the best area to stay in Granada?
How close is it to the rail station?
If you had good stays somewhere please list them so I can see if available in the next two weeks of October.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 2 Tuscany Trip
- 3 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 4 12-14 nights enough ?
- 5 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 6 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 9 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 10 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 13 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 14 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 15 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 16 Need help with my itinerary
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Killarney
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 24 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 25 Spending Money for a 30 day trip