I am looking to stop into Granada for two nights. May arrive in afternoon around 4pm (contemplating stay one night or two nights). Then off to Malaga for 2 nights.
What would be the best area to stay in Granada?
How close is it to the rail station?
If you had good stays somewhere please list them so I can see if available in the next two weeks of October.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 10 Munich and....???
- 11 Can parking
- 12 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 magnified mirror
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 23 San Sebastián
- 24 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 25 italy Cinque Terre