Mother and daughter travelling to Barcelona. We want a safe area in the centre of the sites. So far we are considering the Eixample or the old city. We are not great for night life and bars, but would like to be near the museums and possilbe shopping, lots of place to eat
best area to stay in Barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 20 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 21 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome