We are planning to visit the Burgundy area and finally found a couple houses that we like. We are having trouble choosing between them. We want to be able to drives to places that our kids (2 and 5) would enjoy (lakes, castles, hikes, animal parks), but the attractions are quite spread out. Would anyone be able to advise which of these locations would be better suited?
1. First place is near Lormes, on the Western side of the Morvan, just about 20 mins walk from the town, and seemingly close to a lake
2. The other is in Saint Andreax on the Northern side, about 15km from Avallon (which I understand is a fairly big/interesting town?)
We would like to understand what the differences would be but are having trouble figuring it out! In the end, we want a peaceful, nature-focused vacation with opportunities for a few visits to cool places . Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 "Never Mind"
- 5 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 Florence Travel Guide
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 15 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Rome Advice?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Via del Sale, Italy
- 22 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help