We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Best area in Paris for us and our two young adult sons
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 2 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 5 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 6 To Prague or not to Prague
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 9 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 12 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 France to Italy advice needed please
- 15 Skiing in Austria?
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Rocamaxour
- 18 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 19 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 22 Is this realistic... advice?
- 23 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 24 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 25 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature