We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome at Christmas
- 2 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 3 플러스카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 플러스카지노
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 7 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 8 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 9 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 12 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 13 4 Country Itinerary
- 14 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 15 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 16 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 17 Croatia Itenerary
- 18 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 19 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 20 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 21 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 22 14 days in Greece
- 23 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 24 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 25 Scotland