We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED@: PANDA ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT 24x7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?