We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 3 Walking itinerary in England?
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 6 Dog friendly hotels
- 7 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 8 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Cambridge in May
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Madrid/Lisbon
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 20 Day trips around Vienna
- 21 Greek fuel cost
- 22 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 23 Killarney
- 24 First time in Bulgaria
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations