We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 8 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Pay attention to your watches !
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 14 car insurance italy
- 15 Christmas Day in Granada
- 16 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 17 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Venice/Mestre
- 22 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 23 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 9 Days in Spain