We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palma de Mallorca
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 4 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 italy itinerary request
- 8 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 9 What about Basque Country?
- 10 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 11 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 12 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 13 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 14 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 15 currency
- 16 My San Sebastian ideas
- 17 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 18 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 19 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 20 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 21 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 22 Sardinia, Italy
- 23 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 24 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 25 Italy Countryside Itinerary help