We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 Which order should I travel
- 3 Which order should I travel
- 4 Which order should I travel
- 5 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 14 Girona and Besalau
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 16 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 17 Europe Destination with kids?
- 18 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 19 Cork or Galway?
- 20 Villa near Florence Italy
- 21 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 Villa near Florence Italy
- 24 French lavender and cottages
- 25 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?