We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Public Transportation in England
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Need Information about French Alps
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN