We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Athens
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Transportation from Brno train station
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Paris day trips August
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris