We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in France
- 2 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 3 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 4 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 9 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 10 Fresh juice intoxication at Sunny Beach
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Prague hotels
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 Munich
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 20 Puglia or La Langhe
- 21 What to expect over Christmas
- 22 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 Italy/Greece with kids