We have never been to Paris before but will be there in September for 3 nights with our two sons, aged 20 and 24. We will be arriving on the Eurostar after spending 5 nights in a flat in London. I am looking for something very under 130 euro per room.
Based on research, I think the Latin Quarter looks like it might be an area the boys would enjoy. Do you agree? I'm looking at La Familia. I also like the Relais Bosquet apartment, but I'm not sure that's the right location for us. We are interested in safe areas with some fun restaurants and cafes, although I hope to visit the main sights! We are a walking family!
Thanks for any information!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 4 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 5 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 6 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 7 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 8 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 9 Train from Lille to Delft
- 10 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 13 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 22 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 23 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Help