Hello! I am wading through hundreds of hotel reviews in Barcelona and can't seem to narrow it down. Could you please recommend which area would be best for a first time visitor? We are early 30s seasoned travelers who are really looking forward to the late night tapas / bar hopping in the evenings, as well as checking out all the tourist sites during the day. Which area would be the best for us to stay in? Any hotel recs would be greatly appreciated as well. thanks!!
Best area for nightlife in Barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Spain Travel
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!