Hello! I am wading through hundreds of hotel reviews in Barcelona and can't seem to narrow it down. Could you please recommend which area would be best for a first time visitor? We are early 30s seasoned travelers who are really looking forward to the late night tapas / bar hopping in the evenings, as well as checking out all the tourist sites during the day. Which area would be the best for us to stay in? Any hotel recs would be greatly appreciated as well. thanks!!
Best area for nightlife in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chamonix - Information
- 2 Cinque Terre
- 3 GPS in France
- 4 Athens airport question
- 5 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 6 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 South of France
- 13 Papal audience-Easter
- 14 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 15 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 16 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 17 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 18 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 19 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 20 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 21 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 22 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 23 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 24 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 25 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old