Hello! I am wading through hundreds of hotel reviews in Barcelona and can't seem to narrow it down. Could you please recommend which area would be best for a first time visitor? We are early 30s seasoned travelers who are really looking forward to the late night tapas / bar hopping in the evenings, as well as checking out all the tourist sites during the day. Which area would be the best for us to stay in? Any hotel recs would be greatly appreciated as well. thanks!!
Best area for nightlife in Barcelona
- 1 Suggestions for France Italy
- 2 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 Paris Recommendations
- 5 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 11 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 12 France by rail or car?
- 13 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 16 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 17 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 18 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 19 Bank of England Museum
- 20 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 25 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris