Hello! I am wading through hundreds of hotel reviews in Barcelona and can't seem to narrow it down. Could you please recommend which area would be best for a first time visitor? We are early 30s seasoned travelers who are really looking forward to the late night tapas / bar hopping in the evenings, as well as checking out all the tourist sites during the day. Which area would be the best for us to stay in? Any hotel recs would be greatly appreciated as well. thanks!!
Best area for nightlife in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 5 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 7 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 8 10 days in England
- 9 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 10 Drawing courses in Paris
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 13 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 14 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 17 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 18 cell phones in France
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 21 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...