I will be in Vienna in mid-September for three days (arrive Friday and leave Monday morning). I'm looking for suggestions on the best area to visit for heurigens. I'm looking to get away from the crowds a little bit and would like to an area where you can see vineyards. Is Neustift am Walde a good option? Is there a good time of day to visit to avoid the bigger crowds? Or will a weekend in September always be crowded?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary
- 2 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 train or plane
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Germany in December Trip Report
- 12 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 13 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 14 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Italy for Christmas Week
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016