I will be in Vienna in mid-September for three days (arrive Friday and leave Monday morning). I'm looking for suggestions on the best area to visit for heurigens. I'm looking to get away from the crowds a little bit and would like to an area where you can see vineyards. Is Neustift am Walde a good option? Is there a good time of day to visit to avoid the bigger crowds? Or will a weekend in September always be crowded?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piedmont as a destination
- 2 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 Passport proplems
- 5 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 6 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 18 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 19 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 22 Itinerary help...
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels