I will be in Vienna in mid-September for three days (arrive Friday and leave Monday morning). I'm looking for suggestions on the best area to visit for heurigens. I'm looking to get away from the crowds a little bit and would like to an area where you can see vineyards. Is Neustift am Walde a good option? Is there a good time of day to visit to avoid the bigger crowds? Or will a weekend in September always be crowded?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Iceland in 7 days.
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please