my husband and I will be attending a conference in April in Copenhagen and neither of us have been to any part of Scandinavia before.
We generally prefer apartments over hotel and usually are organised a lot further in advance than this so would appreciate some help in deciding which area to look please.
The conference will be at :
Bella Center Copenhagen
Center Boulovard 5
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
We would like to be in an area convenient o access the Bella Center by public transport but also experience what 'old' Copenhagen has to offer if possible.
Would appreciate any suggestions or insight,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 2 ATM at airport
- 3 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Flat in London
- 6 Lay over time
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 Sundays in Puglia
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 K-Day
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe