my husband and I will be attending a conference in April in Copenhagen and neither of us have been to any part of Scandinavia before.
We generally prefer apartments over hotel and usually are organised a lot further in advance than this so would appreciate some help in deciding which area to look please.
The conference will be at :
Bella Center Copenhagen
Center Boulovard 5
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
We would like to be in an area convenient o access the Bella Center by public transport but also experience what 'old' Copenhagen has to offer if possible.
Would appreciate any suggestions or insight,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Spain: train/rental car help
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 14 Bath/Cotswolds
- 15 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece