Can someone please advise what they think is the best area to stay in Lisbon which is accessible for sight seeing and near the train station in order to explore outside areas of Lisbon?
BEST AREA FOR A TOURIST TO STAY IN LISBON?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 2 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 Day on the Rhine
- 6 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 7 Spain Itinerary
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 10 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 11 Naples and Salerno
- 12 Venice - things to do?
- 13 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 14 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 15 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 16 Rental Car in Paris
- 17 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 18 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 19 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland
- 20 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 21 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 22 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 23 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 24 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 25 Italy/ Spain in December