I am travelling to Doolin in the middle of July and I really would like to go to one or more of the Aran islands. I am going by myself and I would like to know whether you think it is more beneficial to visit just one island, or two. I have only one day to spend there and I'm much rather about quality rather than quantity. I want to really have as much of an authentic visit as possible, which I know may be difficult considering it will be July. I think I have unwillingly been put off Inishmore because it is said to have the most tourists. I have worked out with the ferry times that if I were to do two of the islands I would have only one and a half hours on one island and over four on the other which is why I am asking whether it would be worth it to visit one for only an hour and a half.
I hope this all makes sense, and thank you in advance for your replies!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 2 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/zyntix/
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 http://top10sideeffects.com/hl12-supplement/
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions