I am travelling to Doolin in the middle of July and I really would like to go to one or more of the Aran islands. I am going by myself and I would like to know whether you think it is more beneficial to visit just one island, or two. I have only one day to spend there and I'm much rather about quality rather than quantity. I want to really have as much of an authentic visit as possible, which I know may be difficult considering it will be July. I think I have unwillingly been put off Inishmore because it is said to have the most tourists. I have worked out with the ferry times that if I were to do two of the islands I would have only one and a half hours on one island and over four on the other which is why I am asking whether it would be worth it to visit one for only an hour and a half.
I hope this all makes sense, and thank you in advance for your replies!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Greece
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning