Our family has decided to pursue a guided tour this summer for our first trip to Europe.
Are there any particular tour companies that you would recommend such as Globus, Cosmos, Trafalgar, Rick Steves, etc.?
Is there really a difference between a "discount" tour and a first class or other tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 Amsterdam vs. France
- 3 Ireland ToDo
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 European Championship
- 7 1 week in Malaga
- 8 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 9 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 10 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 16 Norway Itinerary
- 17 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 18 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 19 Amsterdam Hotel
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 23 italy in ll days and what to see
- 24 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 25 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??