Our family has decided to pursue a guided tour this summer for our first trip to Europe.
Are there any particular tour companies that you would recommend such as Globus, Cosmos, Trafalgar, Rick Steves, etc.?
Is there really a difference between a "discount" tour and a first class or other tour?
best and most reasonable guided European tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 3 Russian Visa Question
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 5 Ireland train system: first class??
- 6 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 7 Paris - one day itinerary
- 8 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 9 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 10 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 11 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 12 apartment
- 13 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 14 travel insurance
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 17 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 18 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 19 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 20 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 21 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 22 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 23 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 24 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 25 Suggestions for a week in Europe