Our family has decided to pursue a guided tour this summer for our first trip to Europe.
Are there any particular tour companies that you would recommend such as Globus, Cosmos, Trafalgar, Rick Steves, etc.?
Is there really a difference between a "discount" tour and a first class or other tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Major quake in central Itay
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 5 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 6 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 Guides - Matera
- 12 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 13 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 16 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 17 Europe Sim card help
- 18 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 19 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 22 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 23 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 24 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 25 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details