We leave for France next week. Want to buy Euros before we go. I think we used Travelex last trip (3 years ago) but it's very expensive. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 2 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 3 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 4 Como or Bellagio
- 5 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 6 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 7 Dinge B&B
- 8 Zymax Male Enhancement @ http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 9 Using verizon international data plan?
- 10 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 11 This is the this is not a novel study which exhibits all
- 12 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 13 Dordogne Delight
- 14 A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
- 15 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 16 Dordogne addenda
- 17 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 18 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 19 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 Netflix and Hulu
- 22 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 23 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 24 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 25 Spanish Jamon Serrano - Which to buy?