We are planning our honeymoon to Italy from Los Angeles and were wondering what airlines you recommend that are budget-friendly but comfortable? We will most likely be traveling ECONOMY, so I know that's not the most comfy to start off, but your suggestions are very appreciated since I know it will be a long flight.
What do you think of Air Italia, Delta, or Swiss?
Which airline has the most Economy leg room, and Is it a better experience to travel Air Italia since we are going to Italy? I have usually used the airline of the country we are going to when traveling, because it's fun, but what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Amsterdam and...?
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 8 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 18 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 19 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
Best Airline to Italy from the US - Air Italia, Delta, or another?