We are planning our honeymoon to Italy from Los Angeles and were wondering what airlines you recommend that are budget-friendly but comfortable? We will most likely be traveling ECONOMY, so I know that's not the most comfy to start off, but your suggestions are very appreciated since I know it will be a long flight.
What do you think of Air Italia, Delta, or Swiss?
Which airline has the most Economy leg room, and Is it a better experience to travel Air Italia since we are going to Italy? I have usually used the airline of the country we are going to when traveling, because it's fun, but what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 타이탄바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 Apartment Montreux area
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
Best Airline to Italy from the US - Air Italia, Delta, or another?