We are planning our honeymoon to Italy from Los Angeles and were wondering what airlines you recommend that are budget-friendly but comfortable? We will most likely be traveling ECONOMY, so I know that's not the most comfy to start off, but your suggestions are very appreciated since I know it will be a long flight.
What do you think of Air Italia, Delta, or Swiss?
Which airline has the most Economy leg room, and Is it a better experience to travel Air Italia since we are going to Italy? I have usually used the airline of the country we are going to when traveling, because it's fun, but what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 5 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 8 Help with Ireland Trip
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Cappadocia in June
- 11 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 Ibiiza Spain
- 16 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 17 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 18 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 19 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 20 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 21 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 22 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
Best Airline to Italy from the US - Air Italia, Delta, or another?