We are planning our honeymoon to Italy from Los Angeles and were wondering what airlines you recommend that are budget-friendly but comfortable? We will most likely be traveling ECONOMY, so I know that's not the most comfy to start off, but your suggestions are very appreciated since I know it will be a long flight.
What do you think of Air Italia, Delta, or Swiss?
Which airline has the most Economy leg room, and Is it a better experience to travel Air Italia since we are going to Italy? I have usually used the airline of the country we are going to when traveling, because it's fun, but what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 3 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 6 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 9 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 10 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Tattoos in Italy
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 15 Place to stay
- 16 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 17 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 22 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 2 weeks from southern italy
- 25 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
Best Airline to Italy from the US - Air Italia, Delta, or another?