Hi! My husband and i are planning to visit/tour in Europe this March 23rd. It's our 1st time to travel in Europe. Any suggestions what the best itenerary for us? We're coming from the Philippines going to Rome. After Rome what places we can visit after? Then we want to visit the place of PADRE PIO i don't know exactly if it's in Pisa. Thank you in advance!
Best 4weeks tour in europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 4 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 13 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 14 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 17 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 18 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 21 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 22 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 23 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 25 Airport to Piraeus