Hi! My husband and i are planning to visit/tour in Europe this March 23rd. It's our 1st time to travel in Europe. Any suggestions what the best itenerary for us? We're coming from the Philippines going to Rome. After Rome what places we can visit after? Then we want to visit the place of PADRE PIO i don't know exactly if it's in Pisa. Thank you in advance!
Best 4weeks tour in europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 2 France 8 days
- 3 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 7 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 8 Baltic cruise ports
- 9 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 10 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 11 Alhambra questions
- 12 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 13 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 14 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 17 Back to Provence in 2015
- 18 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 19 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 20 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 25 Hotels in old Rome