Hi! My husband and i are planning to visit/tour in Europe this March 23rd. It's our 1st time to travel in Europe. Any suggestions what the best itenerary for us? We're coming from the Philippines going to Rome. After Rome what places we can visit after? Then we want to visit the place of PADRE PIO i don't know exactly if it's in Pisa. Thank you in advance!
Best 4weeks tour in europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence planning
- 2 GPS in France
- 3 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 4 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Shipping bags home
- 12 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 13 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 14 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 15 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 16 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 19 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 20 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 21 Accommodations in Paris
- 22 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 23 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August