Hi! My husband and i are planning to visit/tour in Europe this March 23rd. It's our 1st time to travel in Europe. Any suggestions what the best itenerary for us? We're coming from the Philippines going to Rome. After Rome what places we can visit after? Then we want to visit the place of PADRE PIO i don't know exactly if it's in Pisa. Thank you in advance!
Best 4weeks tour in europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France - recommendations please!
- 2 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 6 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 7 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 8 Sienna at night
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 Siena Favorites?
- 13 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 14 biking in France
- 15 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Terrorism in Europe
- 18 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 19 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Traveling to France
- 22 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 23 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich