Hi! My husband and i are planning to visit/tour in Europe this March 23rd. It's our 1st time to travel in Europe. Any suggestions what the best itenerary for us? We're coming from the Philippines going to Rome. After Rome what places we can visit after? Then we want to visit the place of PADRE PIO i don't know exactly if it's in Pisa. Thank you in advance!
Best 4weeks tour in europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europcar at vienna airport
- 2 Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 4 Wine tour in Chianti
- 5 Bus ride to Positano
- 6 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 7 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 10 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 11 Amsterdam restaurants
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Greece for a month with a baby
- 16 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 17 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 18 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 19 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 20 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 Pousadas
- 23 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 24 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 25 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?