This is a twist on a previous post. I will be traveling to Stuttgart this winter for a 5ish month work trip and due to an unusual work schedule, will be doing 4 days on and 4 days off. These obviously will be winter/spring trips and I intend to make a few of them ski trips, perhaps to Switzerland and/or Austria. Someone want to give me your top 5-10 short trips in Europe for this timeframe? Based on previous inputs from great Fodorites, will likely be doing rail travel for shorter trips and Germanwings or other airline for longer trips. Give me your best shot!
Best 3 day trips in all of Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 One week in Venice - trips
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside