First if you have a Swiss pass are these two scenic trains included, no extra cost? 2nd is it better to go by Bernini express to Italy, then to just go the normal quickest route, from Lucerne? Also do these two trains go from Lucerne? Thanks for all your help, trip coming up in a month and am getting nervous.
bernini express and william tell
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 5 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 6 Budget family trip to Europe
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 9 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 12 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 13 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 14 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 20 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 23 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?