First if you have a Swiss pass are these two scenic trains included, no extra cost? 2nd is it better to go by Bernini express to Italy, then to just go the normal quickest route, from Lucerne? Also do these two trains go from Lucerne? Thanks for all your help, trip coming up in a month and am getting nervous.
bernini express and william tell
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 4 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 7 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 18 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 21 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 22 Scotland Votes "No"
- 23 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 24 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September