We are thinking of taking the Bernina Express in March starting from Chur. We will arrive into Zurich the night before at about 10:30 in the night, so it is a little too late to take a train closer to Chur. There is a train from Zurich HB arriving into Chur at 8:43 a.m. I know Swiss trains are usually extremely good with time; however, are we taking to great a chance with this train? The train before this arrives into Chur at 7:45 a.m., requiring an even earlier departure, and a long wait in Chur.
I welcome any suggestions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소∃인터넷카지노
- 2 인터넷신천지 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 실전카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카지노だ온카지노
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 릴게임야마토 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 12 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 15 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 16 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 20 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
Bernina Express from Chur at 8:58 a.m. What time to leave Zurich on train?