We are thinking of taking the Bernina Express in March starting from Chur. We will arrive into Zurich the night before at about 10:30 in the night, so it is a little too late to take a train closer to Chur. There is a train from Zurich HB arriving into Chur at 8:43 a.m. I know Swiss trains are usually extremely good with time; however, are we taking to great a chance with this train? The train before this arrives into Chur at 7:45 a.m., requiring an even earlier departure, and a long wait in Chur.
I welcome any suggestions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 PRINTER b*g
- 2 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 PRINTER b*g
- 3 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Bernese Oberland
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 21 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 22 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 23 Denmark or Sweden?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Moscow Favorites
Bernina Express from Chur at 8:58 a.m. What time to leave Zurich on train?