We are thinking of taking the Bernina Express in March starting from Chur. We will arrive into Zurich the night before at about 10:30 in the night, so it is a little too late to take a train closer to Chur. There is a train from Zurich HB arriving into Chur at 8:43 a.m. I know Swiss trains are usually extremely good with time; however, are we taking to great a chance with this train? The train before this arrives into Chur at 7:45 a.m., requiring an even earlier departure, and a long wait in Chur.
I welcome any suggestions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 2 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 3 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 4 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 7 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 8 The highlands
- 9 February in Florence
- 10 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Naxos hotel question
- 13 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 14 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Loire Valley itinerary
- 18 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 19 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 20 Should we go to Vienna?
- 21 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 22 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 23 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 24 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 25 Renting a car
Bernina Express from Chur at 8:58 a.m. What time to leave Zurich on train?