We are thinking of taking the Bernina Express in March starting from Chur. We will arrive into Zurich the night before at about 10:30 in the night, so it is a little too late to take a train closer to Chur. There is a train from Zurich HB arriving into Chur at 8:43 a.m. I know Swiss trains are usually extremely good with time; however, are we taking to great a chance with this train? The train before this arrives into Chur at 7:45 a.m., requiring an even earlier departure, and a long wait in Chur.
I welcome any suggestions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노싸이트→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 Where to enjoy Paris
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 15 Versailles
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 20 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 21 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 22 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 23 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Athens
Bernina Express from Chur at 8:58 a.m. What time to leave Zurich on train?