We are thinking of taking the Bernina Express in March starting from Chur. We will arrive into Zurich the night before at about 10:30 in the night, so it is a little too late to take a train closer to Chur. There is a train from Zurich HB arriving into Chur at 8:43 a.m. I know Swiss trains are usually extremely good with time; however, are we taking to great a chance with this train? The train before this arrives into Chur at 7:45 a.m., requiring an even earlier departure, and a long wait in Chur.
I welcome any suggestions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 2 Holland Itinerary
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 6 Car rental between countries
- 7 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 8 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 9 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 10 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Rhine River Cruise
- 15 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 18 Greece in 15 Days
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Adaptors for Belgium
- 21 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 22 Train Ticket Help
- 23 I forgot my international driver permit
- 24 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 25 Prague old town
Bernina Express from Chur at 8:58 a.m. What time to leave Zurich on train?