We are planning a trip to revisit parts of Switzerland and Italy. One of the things we want to do is ride the Bernina Express. We also plan to spend a few days in the Lake Como area. We can either fly into Zurich or Milan and will depart from Rome . We are thinking of staying 2 nights in Varenna and 2 nights somewhere in Switzerland on the BE route, perhaps St. Moritz or Pontresina. It seems to make more sense to fly into Zurich and work our way down to Lake Como rather than the other way. What is the travel time between St. Moritz and Varenna on the BE? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Bernina Express and Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville
- 2 Airport to Piraeus
- 3 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 6 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 7 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 8 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 11 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 14 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 17 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 18 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Riga 2014
- 21 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 22 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 23 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 24 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 25 FRANCE: SIM CARD