We are planning a trip to revisit parts of Switzerland and Italy. One of the things we want to do is ride the Bernina Express. We also plan to spend a few days in the Lake Como area. We can either fly into Zurich or Milan and will depart from Rome . We are thinking of staying 2 nights in Varenna and 2 nights somewhere in Switzerland on the BE route, perhaps St. Moritz or Pontresina. It seems to make more sense to fly into Zurich and work our way down to Lake Como rather than the other way. What is the travel time between St. Moritz and Varenna on the BE? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Bernina Express and Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 2 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 3 Help With Vienna
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 7 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 8 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 9 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 14 Nice or Marseille??
- 15 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 gites de france or agritourism
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?