We are planning a trip to revisit parts of Switzerland and Italy. One of the things we want to do is ride the Bernina Express. We also plan to spend a few days in the Lake Como area. We can either fly into Zurich or Milan and will depart from Rome . We are thinking of staying 2 nights in Varenna and 2 nights somewhere in Switzerland on the BE route, perhaps St. Moritz or Pontresina. It seems to make more sense to fly into Zurich and work our way down to Lake Como rather than the other way. What is the travel time between St. Moritz and Varenna on the BE? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Bernina Express and Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Traveling to Munich
- 5 Day trips from Marseille
- 6 London tube
- 7 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 8 cooking classes
- 9 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 10 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 18 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 19 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Venice
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?