So there are four of us and we are leaving Milan getting the train to Tirano to get the Bernina Express and that leaves at 14.26 and arrives to Chur at 1820, we are booked in to stay in Lucerne that night and last check in is at 10pm. I have looked up and there are two trains at 18.39 and 19.19 to go to Lucerne. My question is... is 20mins enough for a changeover? are the trains reliable enough and also would we need to book this ticket from Chur to Lucerne in advance???
Many Many Many Thanks !!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 5 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Capri in July
- 9 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Venice
- 13 London 2For1 question
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Porto and vicinity
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 7 days in Greece