So there are four of us and we are leaving Milan getting the train to Tirano to get the Bernina Express and that leaves at 14.26 and arrives to Chur at 1820, we are booked in to stay in Lucerne that night and last check in is at 10pm. I have looked up and there are two trains at 18.39 and 19.19 to go to Lucerne. My question is... is 20mins enough for a changeover? are the trains reliable enough and also would we need to book this ticket from Chur to Lucerne in advance???
Many Many Many Thanks !!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places to visit from Zurich
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Germany-Car or Train
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 19 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Europe for Beginners
- 22 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 24 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 25 13 nights in switzerland