So there are four of us and we are leaving Milan getting the train to Tirano to get the Bernina Express and that leaves at 14.26 and arrives to Chur at 1820, we are booked in to stay in Lucerne that night and last check in is at 10pm. I have looked up and there are two trains at 18.39 and 19.19 to go to Lucerne. My question is... is 20mins enough for a changeover? are the trains reliable enough and also would we need to book this ticket from Chur to Lucerne in advance???
Many Many Many Thanks !!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Planning a European Trip
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 France & Italy, May or June
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Tuscany 6 nights
- 11 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 16 San Sebastian
- 17 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 18 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 restaurants in Marais district
- 21 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread