My husband and I are planning a trip to Switzerland-Austria-Prague for the last 2 weeks of May 2012. While doing my research I have fallen in love with the Bernese Oberland. However, someone mentioned that it might not be worth it in May (too early in the season I guess?) I really want to spend some in the Alps. Somewhere with a view, perhaps off the beaten path. Does it make more sense to skip the Bernese Oberland in favor of somewhere like Flumserberg ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bernese Oberland in May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 4 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 5 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 London tube
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 London hotel
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 London day trips, especially castles
- 23 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay