I'm starting to think about my plans for next year and I think I'd like to visit the Berner Oberland area of Switzerland and then into the Italian lakes region. With the two climates being vastly different, when would you recommend the best time to visit? We are flexible. I am interested in hiking and sight seeing in Switzerland with a home base probably in Lauterbrunnen and then we'll drive down to Bellagio. I'd like to avoid the crowds of high summer. My thoughts were the end of May into early June?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 7 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 8 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 9 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 10 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 17 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 18 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 19 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 25 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence