I'm starting to think about my plans for next year and I think I'd like to visit the Berner Oberland area of Switzerland and then into the Italian lakes region. With the two climates being vastly different, when would you recommend the best time to visit? We are flexible. I am interested in hiking and sight seeing in Switzerland with a home base probably in Lauterbrunnen and then we'll drive down to Bellagio. I'd like to avoid the crowds of high summer. My thoughts were the end of May into early June?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland March Itinerary
- 2 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Checking accounts in Europe
- 12 Accountant in Slovenia
- 13 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 Italy June 6-16
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Help us with our new sharing economy business