We are taking the overnight train from Barcelona on our way to Germany. We would like to stop 2 days in Switzerland to break up our trip. This will be our first time in Switzerland with three kids ages 10-14. We are looking for fun winter activities, maybe some sledding, but also a scenic town with interesting sights. The train stops in any of these cities, so we are looking for the best option. Any suggestions?
Berne, Geneva, or Zurich for 2 days in December
- 1 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 2 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 3 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 4 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Cuenca or Toledo
- 7 please HELP--so confused!!
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 13 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 18 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 A chacun son goût
- 24 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 25 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary