We are taking the overnight train from Barcelona on our way to Germany. We would like to stop 2 days in Switzerland to break up our trip. This will be our first time in Switzerland with three kids ages 10-14. We are looking for fun winter activities, maybe some sledding, but also a scenic town with interesting sights. The train stops in any of these cities, so we are looking for the best option. Any suggestions?
Berne, Geneva, or Zurich for 2 days in December
- 1 Edinburgh
- 2 Vacation rental in Provence
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 5 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Battlefield Tour
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 13 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 20 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 21 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 24 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 25 London on a sunny day