I'm brazilian, 32, engineer and I received a job proposal from a Swiss company located in Herzogenbuchsee. I was researching about the city and i thought it is a very small city, so i decided to look for another place to live. I found two nice cities called Bern and Lucerne. Where do you guys suggest me to be based in? I'm looking for a beautiful place, easygoing people (i like to make friends), lower living cost, good weather, good nightlife and of course close to my new job (Herzogenbuchsee).
I really appreciate if you help me to decide it. your opinion will be very welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 One night in the Dolomites
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Where in Greece
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 19 Day in Capri
- 20 alcazar question and seville advice
- 21 TSA Precheck
- 22 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Paris travel help