I'm brazilian, 32, engineer and I received a job proposal from a Swiss company located in Herzogenbuchsee. I was researching about the city and i thought it is a very small city, so i decided to look for another place to live. I found two nice cities called Bern and Lucerne. Where do you guys suggest me to be based in? I'm looking for a beautiful place, easygoing people (i like to make friends), lower living cost, good weather, good nightlife and of course close to my new job (Herzogenbuchsee).
I really appreciate if you help me to decide it. your opinion will be very welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Budapest language lessons
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Tours in Wales
- 7 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card