I'm brazilian, 32, engineer and I received a job proposal from a Swiss company located in Herzogenbuchsee. I was researching about the city and i thought it is a very small city, so i decided to look for another place to live. I found two nice cities called Bern and Lucerne. Where do you guys suggest me to be based in? I'm looking for a beautiful place, easygoing people (i like to make friends), lower living cost, good weather, good nightlife and of course close to my new job (Herzogenbuchsee).
I really appreciate if you help me to decide it. your opinion will be very welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Itinerary Tweaking
- 17 Itinerary Help
- 18 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 Amalfi Coast help