I'm brazilian, 32, engineer and I received a job proposal from a Swiss company located in Herzogenbuchsee. I was researching about the city and i thought it is a very small city, so i decided to look for another place to live. I found two nice cities called Bern and Lucerne. Where do you guys suggest me to be based in? I'm looking for a beautiful place, easygoing people (i like to make friends), lower living cost, good weather, good nightlife and of course close to my new job (Herzogenbuchsee).
I really appreciate if you help me to decide it. your opinion will be very welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Italy bus or train
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 11 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 14 Canal du Midi
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 21 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?