I'm about to move to Bern and i would like to know its living cost.
I will earn something about CHF 4.200 per month. Is that good for living in Bern? How much do you think i will spend with accomodation (1bedroom fully furnished), food, transportation (Bern to Herzogenbuchsee every day), leisure, shopping, health insurance and parties?
I look forward hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 Train travel to and from Paris
- 8 Christmas in Spain
- 9 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 10 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 11 Vigo Spain????
- 12 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 13 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 16 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 17 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 18 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 19 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 23 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?