I'm flying from either Brussels or amstardm to Minsk in Sept, however I need experts advice & help about the following?
- Minsk has a 3 liter alcohol limit to bring in. So I'm wondering how is the whiskey & wine quality there. I want to make the best use of my 3 liter limit . ( I'm asking because I been to country where a brand name liquor test like horrible )
- does anyone know if a hookah ( smoking pipe) could be found there. I don't wanna bring one to avoid customs headache ( I been told customs are not clear with the regulations)
- I want a friendly english to russian interrupter / translator? ( perferly a student who does not mind traveling as I plan to visit Vilnius & maybe Deiv...travel expenses will be covered as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Versailles
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg