I'm flying from either Brussels or amstardm to Minsk in Sept, however I need experts advice & help about the following?
- Minsk has a 3 liter alcohol limit to bring in. So I'm wondering how is the whiskey & wine quality there. I want to make the best use of my 3 liter limit . ( I'm asking because I been to country where a brand name liquor test like horrible )
- does anyone know if a hookah ( smoking pipe) could be found there. I don't wanna bring one to avoid customs headache ( I been told customs are not clear with the regulations)
- I want a friendly english to russian interrupter / translator? ( perferly a student who does not mind traveling as I plan to visit Vilnius & maybe Deiv...travel expenses will be covered as well)
Berlrus, Minsk! Local help needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 2 When to go to Sicily
- 3 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 6 Working Holiday in Germany
- 7 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 8 Lakes District UK
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 11 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 12 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Transport in Venice
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 How to structure this trip?
- 18 Wengen to Torino?
- 19 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 22 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 23 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 24 Prebook B&Bs
- 25 Suggestions for Munich in early December