I'm flying from either Brussels or amstardm to Minsk in Sept, however I need experts advice & help about the following?
- Minsk has a 3 liter alcohol limit to bring in. So I'm wondering how is the whiskey & wine quality there. I want to make the best use of my 3 liter limit . ( I'm asking because I been to country where a brand name liquor test like horrible )
- does anyone know if a hookah ( smoking pipe) could be found there. I don't wanna bring one to avoid customs headache ( I been told customs are not clear with the regulations)
- I want a friendly english to russian interrupter / translator? ( perferly a student who does not mind traveling as I plan to visit Vilnius & maybe Deiv...travel expenses will be covered as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 3 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 6 Italy - rental car damages query
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 9 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 10 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 17 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 18 20 Days in Europe
- 19 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 20 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 21 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 22 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 23 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 25 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?