I'm flying from either Brussels or amstardm to Minsk in Sept, however I need experts advice & help about the following?
- Minsk has a 3 liter alcohol limit to bring in. So I'm wondering how is the whiskey & wine quality there. I want to make the best use of my 3 liter limit . ( I'm asking because I been to country where a brand name liquor test like horrible )
- does anyone know if a hookah ( smoking pipe) could be found there. I don't wanna bring one to avoid customs headache ( I been told customs are not clear with the regulations)
- I want a friendly english to russian interrupter / translator? ( perferly a student who does not mind traveling as I plan to visit Vilnius & maybe Deiv...travel expenses will be covered as well)
Berlrus, Minsk! Local help needed
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 When to visit Provence updated info
- 11 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 14 Itinerary Questions
- 15 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 16 Medieval Tallinn
- 17 Italian language schools
- 18 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 19 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 25 a week in Ireland over New year's