I'm flying from either Brussels or amstardm to Minsk in Sept, however I need experts advice & help about the following?
- Minsk has a 3 liter alcohol limit to bring in. So I'm wondering how is the whiskey & wine quality there. I want to make the best use of my 3 liter limit . ( I'm asking because I been to country where a brand name liquor test like horrible )
- does anyone know if a hookah ( smoking pipe) could be found there. I don't wanna bring one to avoid customs headache ( I been told customs are not clear with the regulations)
- I want a friendly english to russian interrupter / translator? ( perferly a student who does not mind traveling as I plan to visit Vilnius & maybe Deiv...travel expenses will be covered as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland ToDo
- 2 First time in Italy
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 5 Amsterdam vs. France
- 6 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 9 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 10 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 11 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 12 Norway Itinerary
- 13 Dolomites October 14-18
- 14 Alhambra Guide
- 15 Capo d'Orlando
- 16 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 italy in ll days and what to see
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 Euro 2016
- 21 Which Aeolian Island?
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 Language school in Valencia for teenager