I'm flying from either Brussels or amstardm to Minsk in Sept, however I need experts advice & help about the following?
- Minsk has a 3 liter alcohol limit to bring in. So I'm wondering how is the whiskey & wine quality there. I want to make the best use of my 3 liter limit . ( I'm asking because I been to country where a brand name liquor test like horrible )
- does anyone know if a hookah ( smoking pipe) could be found there. I don't wanna bring one to avoid customs headache ( I been told customs are not clear with the regulations)
- I want a friendly english to russian interrupter / translator? ( perferly a student who does not mind traveling as I plan to visit Vilnius & maybe Deiv...travel expenses will be covered as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 http://musclegainup.com/skinnoir/
- 6 A few last minute questions
- 7 36 Hours in Venice
- 8 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 9 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 10 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 11 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 14 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 15 Prague & Croatia
- 16 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 17 Florence airport costumes
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 20 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 21 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 22 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 23 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Santorini, Paros/Ios