I'm flying from either Brussels or amstardm to Minsk in Sept, however I need experts advice & help about the following?
- Minsk has a 3 liter alcohol limit to bring in. So I'm wondering how is the whiskey & wine quality there. I want to make the best use of my 3 liter limit . ( I'm asking because I been to country where a brand name liquor test like horrible )
- does anyone know if a hookah ( smoking pipe) could be found there. I don't wanna bring one to avoid customs headache ( I been told customs are not clear with the regulations)
- I want a friendly english to russian interrupter / translator? ( perferly a student who does not mind traveling as I plan to visit Vilnius & maybe Deiv...travel expenses will be covered as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Iceland 3 day layover
- 4 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 5 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 6 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 7 Train travel
- 8 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 9 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 10 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 11 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 17 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 18 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 19 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 20 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 21 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 24 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations