I'm flying from either Brussels or amstardm to Minsk in Sept, however I need experts advice & help about the following?
- Minsk has a 3 liter alcohol limit to bring in. So I'm wondering how is the whiskey & wine quality there. I want to make the best use of my 3 liter limit . ( I'm asking because I been to country where a brand name liquor test like horrible )
- does anyone know if a hookah ( smoking pipe) could be found there. I don't wanna bring one to avoid customs headache ( I been told customs are not clear with the regulations)
- I want a friendly english to russian interrupter / translator? ( perferly a student who does not mind traveling as I plan to visit Vilnius & maybe Deiv...travel expenses will be covered as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 Cork or Galway?
- 4 Seville in late January
- 5 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 8 Well, I'm always warning people
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 3 days to spend in europe
- 13 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 14 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 17 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 18 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 19 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 20 Europe Sim card help
- 21 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 25 What am I missing: Amsterdam