I'm flying from either Brussels or amstardm to Minsk in Sept, however I need experts advice & help about the following?
- Minsk has a 3 liter alcohol limit to bring in. So I'm wondering how is the whiskey & wine quality there. I want to make the best use of my 3 liter limit . ( I'm asking because I been to country where a brand name liquor test like horrible )
- does anyone know if a hookah ( smoking pipe) could be found there. I don't wanna bring one to avoid customs headache ( I been told customs are not clear with the regulations)
- I want a friendly english to russian interrupter / translator? ( perferly a student who does not mind traveling as I plan to visit Vilnius & maybe Deiv...travel expenses will be covered as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where are the Mods?
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Visit to Engand
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 21 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 22 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 23 Short Trip to Paris
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Alhambra ticket confusions