Hi all. I have total 15 days for 4 cities: Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
Travel to each city by train.
Pls advise how many days to allocate for each city.
Will you recommend to visit another attractions along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 페가수스카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 레드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base