We will be taking the BerlinLinien Buse from SXF to Dresden on a weekday, mid-day. Can we just buy our tickets on board? Do the tickets sometimes sell out on that route? We would prefer the flexibility of not buying tickets ahead of time. Does the TI at the airport sell the tickets? Thanks.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First time traveler to Ireland
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 Prague - must see
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 19 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?