We will be taking the BerlinLinien Buse from SXF to Dresden on a weekday, mid-day. Can we just buy our tickets on board? Do the tickets sometimes sell out on that route? We would prefer the flexibility of not buying tickets ahead of time. Does the TI at the airport sell the tickets? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 9 Swiss rail passes
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 12 London day trips, especially castles
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Day trips from Marseille
- 20 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 21 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014