I am planning a short trip in Easter and am thinking to visit Berlin > Dresden > Prague.
Is this a good route? Can anyone recommend the best way to travel this part of Europe? I also only have a few days and would like advice on the best things to do so I don't miss any important things or places!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 I may be wrong....
- 4 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Driver"s License & Language
- 7 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 20 A visit to Greenwich
- 21 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 22 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 25 Italy Dolomites in early April