I assume the X9 airport bus is a city-type bus because it's operated by the city's public transit authority. That said, are there luggage racks anywhere on the bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 정선바카라
- 2 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 3 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 4 Spain for 10 nights
- 5 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 6 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 9 Advice about Naples?
- 10 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 11 Alsace Accommodations
- 12 tipping
- 13 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 14 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 15 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 16 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 17 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 20 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Tips question
- 24 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 25 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain