I assume the X9 airport bus is a city-type bus because it's operated by the city's public transit authority. That said, are there luggage racks anywhere on the bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 2 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 3 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 4 Italy - rental car damages query
- 5 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 8 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 12 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 13 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 19 Verona and Lake Garda
- 20 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 21 European Cooking Secrets
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 24 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions