I assume the X9 airport bus is a city-type bus because it's operated by the city's public transit authority. That said, are there luggage racks anywhere on the bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL Reset Password
- 2 Paris advice with kids
- 3 Anniversary trip to France
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Moscow Favorites
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 15 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 16 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Airport Transit Visa
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 22 Italian lake cruise
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?