I assume the X9 airport bus is a city-type bus because it's operated by the city's public transit authority. That said, are there luggage racks anywhere on the bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 4 Prague & Croatia
- 5 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 6 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 8 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 9 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 10 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Florence airport costumes
- 13 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 14 A few last minute questions
- 15 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 16 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 17 Gluten Free in Italy
- 18 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 19 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 20 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 21 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 22 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 23 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 The Bridges of Wroclaw