I've been working for weeks on cities to visit... originally I was thinking a city in Poland, but I think ive decided it might be easier to go to vienna from berlin (1 hr flight on airberlin and super cheap!) and work my way back up by bus/train...
I already bought my flight (in & out of Berlin)
here's what im thinking:
Days of the Trip: August 17-31st, 2013
17-20 BERLIN (Arrive @ Tegal 13:00hrs) - 3 1/2 Days
21-24- VIENNA (Morning Flight to Vienna ) 3 1/2 Days
25-27- PRAGUE (bus Westbus 4hrs, arrive @ noon) 2 1/2 Days
28-30-BERLIN (Train Prague - Berlin 4.4hrs) 2 1/2 Days
31st- Leave - morning flight back to the U.S.
Any Help and thoughts on moving things around, etc, logistics will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight at Heathrow
- 2 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 5 Prague
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 9 days in London
- 10 Lyon
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Santorini lodging
- 15 Milan private guide
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 19 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 Self drive tour companies
Berlin, Vienna, Prague- and back to Berlin...help with Logistics Please