I've been working for weeks on cities to visit... originally I was thinking a city in Poland, but I think ive decided it might be easier to go to vienna from berlin (1 hr flight on airberlin and super cheap!) and work my way back up by bus/train...
I already bought my flight (in & out of Berlin)
here's what im thinking:
Days of the Trip: August 17-31st, 2013
17-20 BERLIN (Arrive @ Tegal 13:00hrs) - 3 1/2 Days
21-24- VIENNA (Morning Flight to Vienna ) 3 1/2 Days
25-27- PRAGUE (bus Westbus 4hrs, arrive @ noon) 2 1/2 Days
28-30-BERLIN (Train Prague - Berlin 4.4hrs) 2 1/2 Days
31st- Leave - morning flight back to the U.S.
Any Help and thoughts on moving things around, etc, logistics will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 janis j and other London experts—advice for booking rooms for a group
- 2 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 3 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 4 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 5 Barcelona on budget
- 6 Provence to Nice driving
- 7 Cost of Van from CDG
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 Northern Italian Food
- 11 German Train travel
- 12 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 13 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 14 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 17 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 18 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 19 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 20 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 21 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 22 Where to go in March??
- 23 Advice for England and France travels?
- 24 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 25 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
Berlin, Vienna, Prague- and back to Berlin...help with Logistics Please