I've been working for weeks on cities to visit... originally I was thinking a city in Poland, but I think ive decided it might be easier to go to vienna from berlin (1 hr flight on airberlin and super cheap!) and work my way back up by bus/train...
I already bought my flight (in & out of Berlin)
here's what im thinking:
Days of the Trip: August 17-31st, 2013
17-20 BERLIN (Arrive @ Tegal 13:00hrs) - 3 1/2 Days
21-24- VIENNA (Morning Flight to Vienna ) 3 1/2 Days
25-27- PRAGUE (bus Westbus 4hrs, arrive @ noon) 2 1/2 Days
28-30-BERLIN (Train Prague - Berlin 4.4hrs) 2 1/2 Days
31st- Leave - morning flight back to the U.S.
Any Help and thoughts on moving things around, etc, logistics will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST REAL END FAKE BIOMETRIC PASSEPOTS.DRIVER'S LICENSES,ID CARDS
- 2 BEST REAL END FAKE BIOMETRIC PASSEPOTS.DRIVER'S LICENSES,ID CARDS
- 3 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 4 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 5 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 Norwegian Countryside
- 9 Just Back from Norway
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Amsterdam and ?????
- 13 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 14 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 19 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 20 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 21 Amsterdam Hotel
- 22 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 23 FCO connection time
- 24 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 25 Lagos Walking Tour
Berlin, Vienna, Prague- and back to Berlin...help with Logistics Please