I've been working for weeks on cities to visit... originally I was thinking a city in Poland, but I think ive decided it might be easier to go to vienna from berlin (1 hr flight on airberlin and super cheap!) and work my way back up by bus/train...
I already bought my flight (in & out of Berlin)
here's what im thinking:
Days of the Trip: August 17-31st, 2013
17-20 BERLIN (Arrive @ Tegal 13:00hrs) - 3 1/2 Days
21-24- VIENNA (Morning Flight to Vienna ) 3 1/2 Days
25-27- PRAGUE (bus Westbus 4hrs, arrive @ noon) 2 1/2 Days
28-30-BERLIN (Train Prague - Berlin 4.4hrs) 2 1/2 Days
31st- Leave - morning flight back to the U.S.
Any Help and thoughts on moving things around, etc, logistics will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 San Sebastián
- 13 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 17 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 18 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 19 Planning A trip
- 20 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 23 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 24 Castle Stays in Wales
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious
Berlin, Vienna, Prague- and back to Berlin...help with Logistics Please