I've been working for weeks on cities to visit... originally I was thinking a city in Poland, but I think ive decided it might be easier to go to vienna from berlin (1 hr flight on airberlin and super cheap!) and work my way back up by bus/train...
I already bought my flight (in & out of Berlin)
here's what im thinking:
Days of the Trip: August 17-31st, 2013
17-20 BERLIN (Arrive @ Tegal 13:00hrs) - 3 1/2 Days
21-24- VIENNA (Morning Flight to Vienna ) 3 1/2 Days
25-27- PRAGUE (bus Westbus 4hrs, arrive @ noon) 2 1/2 Days
28-30-BERLIN (Train Prague - Berlin 4.4hrs) 2 1/2 Days
31st- Leave - morning flight back to the U.S.
Any Help and thoughts on moving things around, etc, logistics will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 2 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 3 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 4 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 5 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 12 Verona and Lake Garda
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Italy - rental car damages query
- 16 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 19 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 20 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 21 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 22 CDG much improved
- 23 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
Berlin, Vienna, Prague- and back to Berlin...help with Logistics Please