I've been working for weeks on cities to visit... originally I was thinking a city in Poland, but I think ive decided it might be easier to go to vienna from berlin (1 hr flight on airberlin and super cheap!) and work my way back up by bus/train...
I already bought my flight (in & out of Berlin)
here's what im thinking:
Days of the Trip: August 17-31st, 2013
17-20 BERLIN (Arrive @ Tegal 13:00hrs) - 3 1/2 Days
21-24- VIENNA (Morning Flight to Vienna ) 3 1/2 Days
25-27- PRAGUE (bus Westbus 4hrs, arrive @ noon) 2 1/2 Days
28-30-BERLIN (Train Prague - Berlin 4.4hrs) 2 1/2 Days
31st- Leave - morning flight back to the U.S.
Any Help and thoughts on moving things around, etc, logistics will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Ireland one week
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Seville in late January
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 Guides - Matera
- 12 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 13 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 RFID Protection
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 Limo from Heathrow
- 23 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 Iceland Trip report
Berlin, Vienna, Prague- and back to Berlin...help with Logistics Please