I've been working for weeks on cities to visit... originally I was thinking a city in Poland, but I think ive decided it might be easier to go to vienna from berlin (1 hr flight on airberlin and super cheap!) and work my way back up by bus/train...
I already bought my flight (in & out of Berlin)
here's what im thinking:
Days of the Trip: August 17-31st, 2013
17-20 BERLIN (Arrive @ Tegal 13:00hrs) - 3 1/2 Days
21-24- VIENNA (Morning Flight to Vienna ) 3 1/2 Days
25-27- PRAGUE (bus Westbus 4hrs, arrive @ noon) 2 1/2 Days
28-30-BERLIN (Train Prague - Berlin 4.4hrs) 2 1/2 Days
31st- Leave - morning flight back to the U.S.
Any Help and thoughts on moving things around, etc, logistics will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a million!
Berlin, Vienna, Prague- and back to Berlin...help with Logistics Please
- 1 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 2 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 3 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 4 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 5 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 6 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 London on a sunny day
- 9 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 10 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 13 London hotels
- 14 What size luggage?
- 15 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 16 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 17 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 18 Nice
- 19 Bernina Express questions
- 20 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 21 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 22 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 23 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging