I've been working for weeks on cities to visit... originally I was thinking a city in Poland, but I think ive decided it might be easier to go to vienna from berlin (1 hr flight on airberlin and super cheap!) and work my way back up by bus/train...
I already bought my flight (in & out of Berlin)
here's what im thinking:
Days of the Trip: August 17-31st, 2013
17-20 BERLIN (Arrive @ Tegal 13:00hrs) - 3 1/2 Days
21-24- VIENNA (Morning Flight to Vienna ) 3 1/2 Days
25-27- PRAGUE (bus Westbus 4hrs, arrive @ noon) 2 1/2 Days
28-30-BERLIN (Train Prague - Berlin 4.4hrs) 2 1/2 Days
31st- Leave - morning flight back to the U.S.
Any Help and thoughts on moving things around, etc, logistics will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Tweaking
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Hotel in Vienna
- 7 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 20 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
Berlin, Vienna, Prague- and back to Berlin...help with Logistics Please