I'm looking at buying a train ticket from Berlin to Prague via Dresden for 30th April. I've got the ticketing process all figured out but I'm just wondering about the first class vs second class choice. If I book first class will that apply for both legs of the journey i.e Berlin to Dresden AND Dresden to Prague, or will it terminate on the Dresden to Prague trip? I may seem like a silly question, but I've been on so many forums lately that I vaguely remember reading something along these lines so I just want to check before I go spend extra money on the first class ticket if it doesn't cover the whole journey.
Suggestions much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 일산풀싸롱 ⊙dbg35.com◑ 분당풀싸롱 하남풀싸롱 #일산풀싸롱
- 2 강남풀싸롱 ♣dbg35.com▣ 성남풀싸롱 의왕풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱
- 3 서울풀싸롱 ♧dbg35.com◈ 수원풀싸롱 군포풀싸롱 #서울풀싸롱
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Azores in February
- 7 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 8 Theater in London
- 9 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 10 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 11 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Umbria / Le Marche
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 17 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 18 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 19 Food in Positano
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Katyn massacres
- 23 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 24 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 25 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport