I'm looking at buying a train ticket from Berlin to Prague via Dresden for 30th April. I've got the ticketing process all figured out but I'm just wondering about the first class vs second class choice. If I book first class will that apply for both legs of the journey i.e Berlin to Dresden AND Dresden to Prague, or will it terminate on the Dresden to Prague trip? I may seem like a silly question, but I've been on so many forums lately that I vaguely remember reading something along these lines so I just want to check before I go spend extra money on the first class ticket if it doesn't cover the whole journey.
Suggestions much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 Douro Valley in January?
- 3 Road trip with our dog
- 4 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 7 Munich and....???
- 8 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 11 italy Cinque Terre
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 15 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 16 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Can parking
- 24 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January