I'm looking at buying a train ticket from Berlin to Prague via Dresden for 30th April. I've got the ticketing process all figured out but I'm just wondering about the first class vs second class choice. If I book first class will that apply for both legs of the journey i.e Berlin to Dresden AND Dresden to Prague, or will it terminate on the Dresden to Prague trip? I may seem like a silly question, but I've been on so many forums lately that I vaguely remember reading something along these lines so I just want to check before I go spend extra money on the first class ticket if it doesn't cover the whole journey.
Suggestions much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norton360 security: Tec*h support CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 ATM
- 4 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 5 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 9 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 11 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 16 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 18 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 19 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 20 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Spain Itinerary
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets