I'm looking at buying a train ticket from Berlin to Prague via Dresden for 30th April. I've got the ticketing process all figured out but I'm just wondering about the first class vs second class choice. If I book first class will that apply for both legs of the journey i.e Berlin to Dresden AND Dresden to Prague, or will it terminate on the Dresden to Prague trip? I may seem like a silly question, but I've been on so many forums lately that I vaguely remember reading something along these lines so I just want to check before I go spend extra money on the first class ticket if it doesn't cover the whole journey.
Suggestions much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 limousine services - milan - rome
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 9 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 12 Camogli and surrounds
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 15 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 16 2 days in Florence
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 20 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 25 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid