I started to plan an itinerary from Berlin to Prague. We most likely will rent a car.
We are 2 couples in our 50s, into culture, art, museums, history and pleasant comfortable travel.
We are planning to get to Berlin, stay there for 4 days, one of those days get to Potsdam for a day trip. Then rent a car and get to Dresden. On the way there we are thinking to make a stop at Wittenburg and Magdeburg. Then Dresden. Day trips to Saxon Switzerland one day and Meissen(?) on another. May be another day trip to Pirna.
We would like to spend couple of day to relax somewhere there, I was thinking of Bad Schandau. Or may be base in the Bad Schandau and make day trips to Dresden, Saxon Sw. and Meissen?
Then Prague for 2-3 days and back home.
I appreciate any feedback on the itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotmail mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Paris hotel
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Stuck in Paris
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 20 Renting a car in Greece
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 Greece
- 24 Ex-pats with young kids
- 25 Iceland france spain