I started to plan an itinerary from Berlin to Prague. We most likely will rent a car.
We are 2 couples in our 50s, into culture, art, museums, history and pleasant comfortable travel.
We are planning to get to Berlin, stay there for 4 days, one of those days get to Potsdam for a day trip. Then rent a car and get to Dresden. On the way there we are thinking to make a stop at Wittenburg and Magdeburg. Then Dresden. Day trips to Saxon Switzerland one day and Meissen(?) on another. May be another day trip to Pirna.
We would like to spend couple of day to relax somewhere there, I was thinking of Bad Schandau. Or may be base in the Bad Schandau and make day trips to Dresden, Saxon Sw. and Meissen?
Then Prague for 2-3 days and back home.
I appreciate any feedback on the itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 2 Final Four
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Parking in Girona
- 7 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 8 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 11 SNCF - low price for summer
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 14 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 17 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 18 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 19 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 20 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 21 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 22 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 23 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Cinqueterre