I started to plan an itinerary from Berlin to Prague. We most likely will rent a car.
We are 2 couples in our 50s, into culture, art, museums, history and pleasant comfortable travel.
We are planning to get to Berlin, stay there for 4 days, one of those days get to Potsdam for a day trip. Then rent a car and get to Dresden. On the way there we are thinking to make a stop at Wittenburg and Magdeburg. Then Dresden. Day trips to Saxon Switzerland one day and Meissen(?) on another. May be another day trip to Pirna.
We would like to spend couple of day to relax somewhere there, I was thinking of Bad Schandau. Or may be base in the Bad Schandau and make day trips to Dresden, Saxon Sw. and Meissen?
Then Prague for 2-3 days and back home.
I appreciate any feedback on the itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 6 A Month stay in Southern France
- 7 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel