I started to plan an itinerary from Berlin to Prague. We most likely will rent a car.
We are 2 couples in our 50s, into culture, art, museums, history and pleasant comfortable travel.
We are planning to get to Berlin, stay there for 4 days, one of those days get to Potsdam for a day trip. Then rent a car and get to Dresden. On the way there we are thinking to make a stop at Wittenburg and Magdeburg. Then Dresden. Day trips to Saxon Switzerland one day and Meissen(?) on another. May be another day trip to Pirna.
We would like to spend couple of day to relax somewhere there, I was thinking of Bad Schandau. Or may be base in the Bad Schandau and make day trips to Dresden, Saxon Sw. and Meissen?
Then Prague for 2-3 days and back home.
I appreciate any feedback on the itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning A trip
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Checking accounts in Europe
- 10 Accountant in Slovenia
- 11 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 12 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 16 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 17 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 24 Long weekend in Albania
- 25 car rental