I started to plan an itinerary from Berlin to Prague. We most likely will rent a car.
We are 2 couples in our 50s, into culture, art, museums, history and pleasant comfortable travel.
We are planning to get to Berlin, stay there for 4 days, one of those days get to Potsdam for a day trip. Then rent a car and get to Dresden. On the way there we are thinking to make a stop at Wittenburg and Magdeburg. Then Dresden. Day trips to Saxon Switzerland one day and Meissen(?) on another. May be another day trip to Pirna.
We would like to spend couple of day to relax somewhere there, I was thinking of Bad Schandau. Or may be base in the Bad Schandau and make day trips to Dresden, Saxon Sw. and Meissen?
Then Prague for 2-3 days and back home.
I appreciate any feedback on the itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 9 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 10 Sundays in Puglia
- 11 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 16 Scotland in 7 Days
- 17 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 21 Cascais or Algarve?
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?