I started to plan an itinerary from Berlin to Prague. We most likely will rent a car.
We are 2 couples in our 50s, into culture, art, museums, history and pleasant comfortable travel.
We are planning to get to Berlin, stay there for 4 days, one of those days get to Potsdam for a day trip. Then rent a car and get to Dresden. On the way there we are thinking to make a stop at Wittenburg and Magdeburg. Then Dresden. Day trips to Saxon Switzerland one day and Meissen(?) on another. May be another day trip to Pirna.
We would like to spend couple of day to relax somewhere there, I was thinking of Bad Schandau. Or may be base in the Bad Schandau and make day trips to Dresden, Saxon Sw. and Meissen?
Then Prague for 2-3 days and back home.
I appreciate any feedback on the itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트 ⱷ ꞈ ⱶ ꞈ ⱷ BUS[.]COM ⱷ ꞈ ⱶ ꞈ ⱷ 토토사이트
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 4 Undisclsoed location
- 5 Need help with my itinerary
- 6 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 Chamonix to Paris
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 11 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 12 Paris in September
- 13 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 19 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 20 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 21 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 24 Praiano
- 25 Rome-Itinerary