I need to get from Berlin to Paris and I am wondering the best way to "get there." I am on a budget, too. Train, flying? If so, which trains/airlines/etc.
I am kinda clueless about the best way to get there (there is two of us) so any advice/tips/insight would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 예시 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 Beaune France
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 15 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 A week in Paris
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 22 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??