We would like to go to Berdichev which is about 100 miles from Kiev, and are trying to find the easiest way from Berlin. The air prices I have found are extremely high and there are no non=stops. Is there a train option? Any other ideas? We are planning to go in October. thanks.
Berlin to Kiev area
- 1 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 2 Changing of the Guard
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 5 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 9 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 12 London Evening Activity
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Germany and Italy
- 19 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 24 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 25 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?