We would like to go to Berdichev which is about 100 miles from Kiev, and are trying to find the easiest way from Berlin. The air prices I have found are extremely high and there are no non=stops. Is there a train option? Any other ideas? We are planning to go in October. thanks.
Berlin to Kiev area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 3 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 4 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 5 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 11 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday