We are spending 4 days in Berlin next month. We are staying at Marriott near Brandenberg gate. Please give us good fairly casual restaurants or lunch and dinner in that area, or in nearby places? Thanks!
- 1 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 2 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 3 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 8 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 9 Retirement Vacation
- 10 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 11 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 12 London Evening Activity
- 13 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 14 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 15 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Day trip to Capri
- 19 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 20 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 21 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 22 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 23 RHK's heading to Europe
- 24 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 25 France in 7 days