Four of us will be traveling to Berlin, arriving Friday, May 9th. We are staying at the Derag Livinghotel GroBer Kurfurst. I was looking for suggestions for a places for a good breakfast and mid to moderately priced dinners. We would prefer a spot where locals would go and enjoy traditional German food and beer. We would be willing to walk or take the metro for dinners. Thanks. It will be here before we know it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 2 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 VISA question
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 France,Spain,Italy
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 17 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!