I am trying to determine the best location to pick up a car. We are a party of 6 that will rent a mid-size van on our departure from Berlin headed toward Dassel. We are staying at the Circus Apartments located at Choriner Strasse 84, in the heart of the city (according to Tripadvisor). Would it be best to find the nearest car rental, or take the train to a more south-west area of the city and rent a car from there? We have driven in Italy and Ireland, so do have some experience there. Still, the easier, the better! I suppose a car rental company that is also reputable and good to work with is important in making this decision as well. Our German family suggests Europcar or Avis. (Drop off will be at the Munich airport location on Sept. 26; that decision is easy.) Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 하나투어/」⋟✵ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✵ ⋞「/하나투어하나투어
- 3 태국골프투어♤／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♤【태국골프투어】
- 4 황제골프/」⋟✶ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✶ ⋞「/황제골프황제골프
- 5 필리핀골프투어/」⋟❖ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】❖ ⋞「/필리핀골프투어필리핀골프투어
- 6 동남아골프투어✯／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✯【동남아골프투어】
- 7 해외골프여행/」⋟✪ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✪ ⋞「/해외골프여행해외골프여행
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Roma Pass
- 13 Trek through Eur
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Denmark or Sweden?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 19 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 We're here!
Berlin-rental car pickup-which location best from Circus Apts?