I am trying to determine the best location to pick up a car. We are a party of 6 that will rent a mid-size van on our departure from Berlin headed toward Dassel. We are staying at the Circus Apartments located at Choriner Strasse 84, in the heart of the city (according to Tripadvisor). Would it be best to find the nearest car rental, or take the train to a more south-west area of the city and rent a car from there? We have driven in Italy and Ireland, so do have some experience there. Still, the easier, the better! I suppose a car rental company that is also reputable and good to work with is important in making this decision as well. Our German family suggests Europcar or Avis. (Drop off will be at the Munich airport location on Sept. 26; that decision is easy.) Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 3 해외바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노해외바카라
- 4 타짜바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노타짜바카라
- 5 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 8 Summer School in France
- 9 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 10 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Cutback on Spain trip
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 where to stay in London?
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 25 Croatia transportation question.
Berlin-rental car pickup-which location best from Circus Apts?