I am trying to determine the best location to pick up a car. We are a party of 6 that will rent a mid-size van on our departure from Berlin headed toward Dassel. We are staying at the Circus Apartments located at Choriner Strasse 84, in the heart of the city (according to Tripadvisor). Would it be best to find the nearest car rental, or take the train to a more south-west area of the city and rent a car from there? We have driven in Italy and Ireland, so do have some experience there. Still, the easier, the better! I suppose a car rental company that is also reputable and good to work with is important in making this decision as well. Our German family suggests Europcar or Avis. (Drop off will be at the Munich airport location on Sept. 26; that decision is easy.) Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노≫문카지노
- 2 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천▤라이브바카라
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 5 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 Scotland in December
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Iceland
- 13 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 14 Greece
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 22 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
Berlin-rental car pickup-which location best from Circus Apts?