We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 2 France for a month in 2017
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 6 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 12 Chinese visit to France
- 13 15 days trip to Europe
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 19 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 22 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 23 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 24 Vuerling airlines
- 25 All of Spain or something else..?