We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 14 Day trip on the Rhine
- 15 Paris in April?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Flam, Norway railway
- 18 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 19 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 23 He said , she said
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 car rental companies Italy