We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 12 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Five nights in Extremadura
- 15 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 16 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget