We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 Novels set in Greece
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip