We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 4 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 5 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Vienna highlights
- 16 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 21 Seville hotels
- 22 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 23 Italy
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium