We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 2 Scotland itinerary advice
- 3 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 4 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 5 Night Bus?
- 6 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 7 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 15 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 16 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 18 Help with tips in UK
- 19 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 20 Positano Hotel in September
- 21 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 22 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 23 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 24 Andalucia Spain
- 25 Valencia Spain