We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 10 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 11 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope