We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 2 London visit
- 3 best time to book accommodation
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 8 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 9 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 10 SIM card for eastern europe
- 11 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 14 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 Monet in Normandy
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 23 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 24 No points in Paris .....
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!