We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Berlin Prague Vienna Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 3 weeks in Sicily
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 6 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 7 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 8 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 Fabulous Palermo
- 11 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Portugal in January
- 16 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 20 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)