We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Gelato course in Rome?
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 7 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 8 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 9 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 12 Limo from Heathrow
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Please suggest best itinerary
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 18 Berlin restaurant recs
- 19 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 22 12 days europe
- 23 Renting bed linens and towels
- 24 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 25 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?