We have traveled in last half of September the last 5 years to Croatia, Turkey, Ireland, Spain and Greece. These trips have all involved car rental and a little beach time. It is my wife's turn to run the trip. Her inclination and mine is to try and actually see a lot morre than most Fodorites would consider pleasant. We will probably have 11 full days in last half of 9/14 and will probably take trains since these are all large cities. Does any one have a concept of how long we would be on trains in total to make this work? My wife is very determined and even though I suggested that she knock off one or 2 cities, I have little hope that it will occur. We will probably fly into Budapest and out of Berlin or the reverse. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라～온라인카지노
- 2 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노∮라이브바카라
- 3 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ェ온라인카지노추천
- 4 고카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ど아시안카지노
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 와와바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라주소ド온라인바카라주소
- 7 엔젤카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트く카지노사이트
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 21 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.