I am looking for the trains / metro / bus that from the Platz area to the Berlin Hbf.
Just want to know more the station.
Do Metro, Re-train and S-bahn use the same station?
Are the Metro. Re-train and S-bahn are connected together or they are separated in different part ?
How long will it take if go the Berlin Hbf on foot? Is it possible ?
Just want to know more.
Thanks for your reply.
Berlin Potsdamer Platz Station(s)
- 1 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 first european holiday itinery
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague