I am looking for the trains / metro / bus that from the Platz area to the Berlin Hbf.
Just want to know more the station.
Do Metro, Re-train and S-bahn use the same station?
Are the Metro. Re-train and S-bahn are connected together or they are separated in different part ?
How long will it take if go the Berlin Hbf on foot? Is it possible ?
Just want to know more.
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quizz !
- 2 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 5 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 Pay attention to your watches !
- 14 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 15 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 8 Days in Spain
- 18 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 auto europa or auto europe?
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 25 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes