I am looking for the trains / metro / bus that from the Platz area to the Berlin Hbf.
Just want to know more the station.
Do Metro, Re-train and S-bahn use the same station?
Are the Metro. Re-train and S-bahn are connected together or they are separated in different part ?
How long will it take if go the Berlin Hbf on foot? Is it possible ?
Just want to know more.
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 2 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 3 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 4 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 5 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 6 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 7 Day in London
- 8 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 9 sim card
- 10 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 11 Lake Garda- Italy
- 12 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 13 European Championship
- 14 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 Plan Italy trip
- 17 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 18 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 when you consider that it swivels
- 21 Train from Rome to Naples
- 22 How to reduce weight
- 23 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 24 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 25 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/