I am looking for the trains / metro / bus that from the Platz area to the Berlin Hbf.
Just want to know more the station.
Do Metro, Re-train and S-bahn use the same station?
Are the Metro. Re-train and S-bahn are connected together or they are separated in different part ?
How long will it take if go the Berlin Hbf on foot? Is it possible ?
Just want to know more.
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 3 days with a Swindon base
- 3 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Italy for the first time
- 7 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 8 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 9 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 12 italy itinerary
- 13 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 15 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 16 Please suggest best itinerary
- 17 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 18 Beaches in Southern France
- 19 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 25 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast