I am looking for the trains / metro / bus that from the Platz area to the Berlin Hbf.
Just want to know more the station.
Do Metro, Re-train and S-bahn use the same station?
Are the Metro. Re-train and S-bahn are connected together or they are separated in different part ?
How long will it take if go the Berlin Hbf on foot? Is it possible ?
Just want to know more.
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 One night in Rome
- 4 Sintra
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 16 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 22 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 25 Firt time VISA applicant