I am looking for the trains / metro / bus that from the Platz area to the Berlin Hbf.
Just want to know more the station.
Do Metro, Re-train and S-bahn use the same station?
Are the Metro. Re-train and S-bahn are connected together or they are separated in different part ?
How long will it take if go the Berlin Hbf on foot? Is it possible ?
Just want to know more.
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cognac transportation?
- 2 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 9 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Tour of Northern Italy
- 12 San Sebastian
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 20 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 21 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 22 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 23 Where to buy Saffron?
- 24 Barcelona cooking classes
- 25 1st time in ZURICH