I am looking for the trains / metro / bus that from the Platz area to the Berlin Hbf.
Just want to know more the station.
Do Metro, Re-train and S-bahn use the same station?
Are the Metro. Re-train and S-bahn are connected together or they are separated in different part ?
How long will it take if go the Berlin Hbf on foot? Is it possible ?
Just want to know more.
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 6 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 7 Italy's central lakes!
- 8 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 9 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 UBER in England
- 22 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 23 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 24 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 25 TGV from Paris to Vienna?