I am looking for the trains / metro / bus that from the Platz area to the Berlin Hbf.
Just want to know more the station.
Do Metro, Re-train and S-bahn use the same station?
Are the Metro. Re-train and S-bahn are connected together or they are separated in different part ?
How long will it take if go the Berlin Hbf on foot? Is it possible ?
Just want to know more.
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ぢ양재안마↔『o1o 9875 2236』민실장 양재동
- 2 6-7 Days in France
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 We're here!
- 8 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Korean Messages
- 11 Getting to Bolivia
- 12 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?