I am looking for the trains / metro / bus that from the Platz area to the Berlin Hbf.
Just want to know more the station.
Do Metro, Re-train and S-bahn use the same station?
Are the Metro. Re-train and S-bahn are connected together or they are separated in different part ?
How long will it take if go the Berlin Hbf on foot? Is it possible ?
Just want to know more.
Thanks for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 3 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 4 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 5 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 6 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 7 Northern Italian Food
- 8 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 9 Muscle Science @ http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 10 Barcelona on budget
- 11 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 12 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 13 Where to go in March??
- 14 Advice for England and France travels?
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 17 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 18 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 19 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 20 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 21 Provence to Nice driving
- 22 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice