We will be visiting Berlin the second week in September 2013. We would like to go to the Pergamon Museum on Saturday. Is it necessary to get tickets on line or can we just shop up at 10am? The website for ordering tickets is in German which makes it all but impossible to buy tickets ahead of time. Thank you! Judy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 Ireland in a week
- 10 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic