My husband and I will be in Berlin in October for one week. I am looking at all the wonderful things to do in Berlin and now understand why people say you need 2 weeks. My question is what would you say are the top 5 museums or galleries? We want to see the sights and all the historical landmarks and do some shopping . We will take a day to go to Potsdam. There are so many amazing museums, we are have trouble picking which ones we want to see.
Berlin Museums and Galleries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Rental car while in Ireland
- 4 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Great London Bars with a view
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 Reykjavik hotels
- 20 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?