My family is visiting Berlin for the first time next month, and I'm trying to figure out our itinerary. We were planning to buy the 3 day museum passes for each of us (me, my husband, and our three kids-- 17, 15, and 11), but I've noticed that with only one or two exceptions, most of the museums we plan to visit give free admittance to children under 18. Even paying admission at the one or two exceptions is considerably less than buying museum passes for each of them.
So, financially it makes sense, but logistically, I have to wonder. If we go to the Neues Museum, for example, will we have to stand in line to have the kids admitted, and then another line to have my husband's and my passes checked? Or will they just look at the kids and see that they're obviously kids, and wave them in when we present our passes? I should note that my daughter, who's 17, could pass as an adult, but will carry her license with her as proof of age. If it's going to cause logistics problems, it's probably worth just buying the passes for everyone, but I thought I could get some guidance here first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이스카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ェ바카라
- 2 프론트카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트シ바카라사이트
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik